Friday’s, don’t you just love it when the weekend finally arrives and you can put the week behind you and have some relaxation and fun? I don’t know about you but I love the weekend, a chance to sit back, relax and escape the daily Monday to Friday work grind. I’ve not worked weekends since I was a student nearly 25 years ago and personally, I couldn’t imagine going back to working weekends. I love being self-employed and how it gives me the freedom to work hours that suit me but I still get that Friday feeling like everyone else.
What are some of the thoughts that we all think when it finally gets to that glorious day that we call Friday?
- I’m counting down the hours until it’s time to go home.
- It’s Friday, takeaway time…..pizza, Chinese or maybe Indian.
- Is it time to go home yet?
- I can’t wait to get into my PJ’s on and stay in them all weekend long.
- Turning the alarm clock off is the best feeling ever.
- How many hours have I got left until I go home?
- I want my bed right now, the thought of putting my head on that pillow is honestly dreamy. Like a dreamy marshmallow.
- I am looking forward to having absolutely zero plans and just sleeping the weekend away.
- If someone wakes me up early tomorrow I may kill them.
- Why do weekdays go so slow and the weekend flies by in the blink of an eye?
- What fun adventures can we go on this weekend
? Ihope the weather is nice this weekend.
- It’s time for lazy days and brunch with friends.
- I don’t want the weekend to ever end.
Are you a fan of Fridays’s and love the